What You’ll Do:Care Managers are the change agents in a family's life and witness the transformation in children every day. As you work to teach families the tools, they need to achieve wellness and healing, you will enjoy working with a diverse group of families impacted by mental health or substance use. You will quickly develop a network of professional contacts in other human service organizations and form lasting relationships with your Youth Dynamics peers.What You Will Receive from Us:Starting Wage: $13.99/ hour to $14.69/ hour with regular wage increases and bonuses through your tenure.Our benefit package for full-time employees include:
Who We Are:Do you want to make an impact? Join our Youth Dynamics team today and help create a bright future for youth and families! As the largest children’s mental and behavioral health provider in Montana, and a nationally recognized expert in children’s behavioral health, we pride ourselves on delivering only the highest quality of care in a trauma-sensitive environment. With your help, together, we can help kids thrive and shape future generations to come!
- $250 Sign-on Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off & Mental Health Days
- Youth Dynamics Qualifies for the Federal Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
|• Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, education, guidance, human services, or a similar discipline compatible with Youth Dynamics programs is desired. Relevant work experience may be considered in place of education, under special consideration.
• Two-years’ experience working with youth facing mental health challenges and demonstrated quality work ethics and performance at previous jobs.
• The ability to use your own vehicle for local travel in the event a company vehicle is not available.